- 3/4 cup jasmine rice
- olive or canola oil spray
- 1 tsp green curry paste
- 1 litre MAGGI Real Chicken Stock
- 200ml CARNATION Light & Creamy Evaporated Milk
- 1 tsp coconut essence
- 1-2 red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 stems lemongrass, outer leaves removed, finely chopped
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, finely shredded
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 500g chicken breast fillets, cut into thin strips
- 200g green beans, cut into 3cm lengths
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into thin strips
- 2 tsp honey
- 4 large or 6 small bread rolls
- Cook rice according to packet instructions.
- Spray a non-stick saucepan with oil and cook curry paste over medium heat for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the stock, milk, coconut essence, chillies, lemongrass, lime leaves and ginger.
- Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to low, add chicken and simmer for a further 5-10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add beans, capsicum, rice, and honey and simmer for a further 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve with bread rolls, if desired.
Athletes with high fuel needs (e.g. endurance athletes, athletes who are growing, athletes aiming to increase muscle mass) require extra carbohydrate-based ingredients and a larger serve size
Athletes with low fuel needs (e.g. skill-based athletes, athletes trying to reduce body fat) need to opt for a smaller serve size