- 1 large potato, cut into small cubes
- 250g frozen spinach, defrosted and excess water squeezed out
- 200g low-fat feta, crumbled
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- Heat potato in microwave on HIGH for 3-5 minutes or until par-cooked.
- Combine with remaining ingredients.
Athletes with high fuel needs (e.g. endurance athletes, athletes who are growing, athletes aiming to increase muscle mass) require extra carbohydrate-based ingredients and a larger serve size
Athletes with low fuel needs (e.g. skill-based athletes, athletes trying to reduce body fat) need to opt for a smaller serve size