Skip to content
Return to top
Raspberry & double choc muffin
25 minutes + 5 minutes standing time
- 2½ cups self-raising flour
- ¼ cup NESTLÉ Baking Cocoa
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- ½ cup NESTLÉ white choc bits
- 1 tbsp margarine, melted
- 1½ cups skim milk
- 1 egg
- 300g frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 12-hole muffin pan with paper muffin cases.
- Sift flour, NESTLÉ Baking Cocoa and bicarbonate of soda into large bowl.
- Stir in sugar and NESTLÉ white choc bits and make a well in the centre.
- In a small bowl, use a fork to whisk together margarine, milk and egg, and then add to flour mixture. Stir gently until mixture is just combined. Do not over beat.
- Fold raspberries through mixture.
- Spoon mixture into cases. Bake for 20–25 minutes or until muffins are well risen and spring back to the touch.
- Leave in pan for a few minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
|ANALYSIS per serve ||12|
| Energy kJ (Cal) ||978|
| Carbohydrate (g) ||42|
| Protein (g) ||6|
| Fat (g) ||5|
| Saturated fat (g) ||2|
| Fibre (g) ||3|
Australian Institute of Sport - From the "Survival for the Active Family" cookbook
05 Nov 2018
no, Treats, survival-for-the-active-family