Skip to content
Return to top
Preparation time10 minutes
Cooking time10 minutes
- 400g macaroni
- 2 cup pumpkin, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 cup grated reduced-fat cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 375ml can CARNATION Light and Creamy Evaporated Milk
- 1 tsp chicken stock powder
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- salad or steamed vegetables, to serve
- parsley, chopped, to serve
- Cook macaroni according to packet directions.
- Microwave pumpkin on HIGH for 3 minutes or until cooked through, then puree.
- Drain macaroni and combine in a medium non-stick saucepan with pumpkin, cheeses, CARNATION Light and Creamy Evaporated Milk and stock powder.
- Stir over medium to low heat for 4 minutes or until cheese has melted and sauce has thickened. Season with pepper. Serve with salad or steamed vegetables and sprinkle with parsley to serve.
|ANALYSIS per serve || 4|
| Energy kJ (Cal) || 2959|
| Carbohydrate (g) || 83|
| Protein (g) ||43|
| Fat (g) ||22|
| Saturated fat (g) ||14|
| Fibre (g) ||4|