- 2 cups rice
- olive or canola oil spray
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 1 each small red and green capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 500g pork fillets, sliced
- 1/4 cup black bean sauce
- 1 tsp MAGGI Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Cook rice according to packet instructions.
- Spray a non-stick frypan with oil and cook onion, capsicums and carrot over medium heat for 2 minutes or until onion softens slightly.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Add garlic and pork to pan and cook for 2 minutes or until browned.
- Return vegetables to pan, add sauces and cook for a further 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with rice.
Athletes with high fuel needs (e.g. endurance athletes, athletes who are growing, athletes aiming to increase muscle mass) require extra carbohydrate-based ingredients and a larger serve size
Athletes with low fuel needs (e.g. skill-based athletes, athletes trying to reduce body fat) need to opt for a smaller serve size