- 300-375g spiral pasta
- olive or canola oil spray
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 6 green shallots, chopped
- 400-500g chicken breast fillets, sliced
- 150g button mushrooms, sliced
- 300-400g can creamed corn
- 100g sun-dried tomatoes (not in oil)
- 1/2 cup MAGGI Real Chicken Stock
- 1/2 cup ultra-light sour cream (10% fat)
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, spray a non-stick frypan with oil and cook garlic, green shallots, chicken and mushrooms over medium-high heat for 15 minutes or until chicken is tender and cooked through.
- Add corn, sun-dried tomatoes and stock and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir through sour cream.
- Stir pasta through sauce and serve immediately.
Athletes with high fuel needs (e.g. endurance athletes, athletes who are growing, athletes aiming to increase muscle mass) require extra carbohydrate-based ingredients and a larger serve size
Athletes with low fuel needs (e.g. skill-based athletes, athletes trying to reduce body fat) need to opt for a smaller serve size