Skip to content
Return to top
Preparation time8 minutes
Cooking time25 minutes
- oil for cooking
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 500g lean beef mince
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 800g tin chopped tomatoes
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 400g can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 150g button mushrooms, chopped
- 2 small red capsicums, chopped
- guacamole, to serve
- light sour cream, to serve
- 1 tbsp MAGGI Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium to high heat. Add onion and cook for 3 minutes or until softened.
- Add mince, breaking up any lumps with a wooden spoon. Cook for 5–6 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add tomato paste and cook for a further minute
- Add tomatoes, chilli flakes to taste and kidney beans. Add mushrooms and capsicums.
- Simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
- Serve with guacamole, light sour cream and MAGGI Sweet Chilli Sauce.
|ANALYSIS per serve || 8|
| Energy kJ (Cal) || 920|
| Carbohydrate (g) ||13|
| Protein (g) ||22|
| Fat (g) ||7|
| Saturated fat (g) ||3|
| Fibre (g) ||7|