- You will need 4-6 jelly moulds or 1-cup serving dishes
- 6 tsp gelatine powder
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 3 cups pureed mango (fresh or canned)
- 1 cup CARNATION Light & Creamy Evaporated Milk
- 8 ice cubes
- juice and zest of 2 limes, to serve
- fresh mango (or your choice of fruit), chopped, to garnish (optional)
- Heat 1 cup water in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Add gelatine and sugar and stir until gelatine dissolves and mixture is smooth.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine mango puree, milk and ice cubes.
- Pour gelatine mixture into mango mixture and stir until ice cubes melt.
- Pour mixture into 6 jelly moulds or dishes and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until set.
- To serve, squeeze a little lime juice over puddings and garnish with mango/fruit pieces and lime zest.
Athletes with high fuel needs (e.g. endurance athletes, athletes who are growing, athletes aiming to increase muscle mass) require extra carbohydrate-based ingredients and a larger serve size
Athletes with low fuel needs (e.g. skill-based athletes, athletes trying to reduce body fat) need to opt for a smaller serve size