Skip to content
Return to top
- 170 g pitted dates, halved
- 100 ml golden syrup
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthways, or 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 litre Nestlé All Natural 99% Fat Free Vanilla Yoghurt
- 1 cup white sugar
- Cook dates, golden syrup and vanilla bean/essence in a small saucepan over medium heat for 5 minutes or until dates are soft.
- Divide mixture between four 1-cup capacity ramekins or glasses.
- Spoon yoghurt over the top.
- Stir sugar and ½ cup water in a saucepan over low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Bring to the boil and cook over high heat for 5-10 minutes or until sugar turns dark golden.
- Immediately remove from heat and pour a thin layer of caramel over yoghurt.
- Allow to set and serve immediately.
|ANALYSIS || |
| Energy (kJ) || |
| Protein (g) || |
| Fat (g) || |
| Carbohydrate (g) || |
| Calcium |