- Olive or canola oil spray
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 500g minced trim lamb
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup PETERS FARM Natural No Fat Set Yogurt, to garnish
- 2 tbs chopped fresh mint, to garnish
- Spray a non-stick frypan with oil and cook onion and garlic over medium heat until soft.
- Add mince, spices and lemon juice and cook until brown.
- Remove from heat and stir tomatoes through.
- When pizzas are cooked, drizzle with yogurt and sprinkle with mint.
Athletes with high fuel needs (e.g. endurance athletes, athletes who are growing, athletes aiming to increase muscle mass) require extra carbohydrate-based ingredients and a larger serve size
Athletes with low fuel needs (e.g. skill-based athletes, athletes trying to reduce body fat) need to opt for a smaller serve size