Skip to content
Return to top
Homemade toasted muesli
Preparation time5 minutes
Cooking time25 minutes
- 1/4 cup apple or orange juice
- 1/2 cup honey (warmed)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 6 cups UNCLE TOBYS Traditional Oats
- 2/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup of your favourite dried fruit, e.g. sultanas, dates
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Combine juice, honey, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon in a small jug.
- Combine UNCLE TOBYS Traditional Oats, almonds and pumpkin seeds in a large bowl.
- Add honey mixture to the oat mixture and stir to combine. Try to ensure that oats are evenly coated.
- Spread muesli over 2 baking trays and bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned, stir occasionally to prevent mixture from sticking to the baking tray.
- Remove muesli from the oven and allow to cool.
- Add your favourite dried fruit and stir evenly through the muesli. Store in an airtight container.
|ANALYSIS per serve||12|
|Energy kJ (Cal)||1605|
|Saturated fat (g)||2|