Skip to content
Return to top
Fruity oat slice
25 minutes + 5 minutes standing time
- 1½ cups UNCLE TOBYS Traditional Oats
- 1½ cups cornflakes
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 80g pitted dates, chopped
- 80g dried apple, chopped
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- 395g can NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 170°C fan.
- Line a 20 x 30cm baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Combine UNCLE TOBYS Traditional Oats, cornflakes, coconut, dates, apple and sunflower seeds in large bowl.
- Combine NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk and brown sugar in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM for 4 minutes, stirring after each minute.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Press mixture into tray. Wet hands slightly to help.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes until firm. Leave to cool in tray before slicing.
|ANALYSIS per serve ||12|
| Energy kJ (Cal) ||928|
| Carbohydrate (g) ||42|
| Protein (g) ||6|
| Fat (g) ||3|
| Saturated fat (g) ||1|
| Fibre (g) ||3|
Australian Institute of Sport - From the "Survival for the Active Family" cookbook
05 Nov 2018
no, Treats, survival-for-the-active-family