- 4-6 large (1 kg total) potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon MAGGI Chicken Stock Powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 600 g whiting fillets
- 200 g rocket
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into chunks
- 4 rings canned pineapple in natural juice, cut into wedges
- ¼ cup fat-free dressing
- freshly ground black pepper
- lemon wedges, to serve
- 4 large or 6 small bread rolls
- 1 tbs reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp grated lemon rind
- 1 tsp minced chilli
- 2 tbs finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Line a baking tray with nonstick paper.
- Toss potatoes in oil.
- Combine stock powder, paprika and rosemary and toss through potatoes.
- Arrange in a single layer on baking tray and bake for 40 minutes or until soft.
- Meanwhile, to make dressing, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice and rind, chilli and parsley and toss through fish fillets.
- Cook fish in a nonstick frypan over medium heat for about 2 minutes each side or until golden brown.
- Combine rocket, tomatoes, cucumber, pineapple, fat-free dressing and pepper to make a salad.
- Serve with fish, potato chips, lemon wedges and bread rolls.
Athletes with high fuel needs (e.g. endurance athletes, athletes who are growing, athletes aiming to increase muscle mass) require extra carbohydrate-based ingredients and a larger serve size
Athletes with low fuel needs (e.g. skill-based athletes, athletes trying to reduce body fat) need to opt for a smaller serve size