Skip to content
Return to top
Double Decker sandwiches
- 8 slices wholegrain bread
- 120g shaved ham
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1 tbsp low-fat mayonnaise
- 4 slices wholemeal bread
- 4 slices low-fat tasty cheese
- 1 large carrot, grated
- Cover 4 slices wholegrain bread with ham and alfalfa sprouts.
- Spread mayonnaise on 4 slices wholemeal bread and place over alfalfa, mayonnaise side down. Top with cheese and carrot.
- Place remaining slices wholegrain bread over carrot.
- Using a large serrated knife cut the sandwiches into 3 fingers.
|ANALYSIS per serve||4|
|Energy kJ (Cal)||1458|
|Saturated fat (g)||2|
Australian Institute of Sport - From the "Survival for the Active Family" cookbook
05 Nov 2018
no, Sandwiches and Snacks, survival-for-the-active-family
Sandwiches and Snacks