Skip to content
Return to top
David's salami pasta
- 500 g pasta spirals
- olive or canola oil spray
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 150 g salami slices, chopped
- 825 g can crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 125 ml red wine or MAGGI All Natural Beef Liquid Stock
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions.
- Spray a large nonstick frying pan with oil and heat.
- Cook onion over medium heat for 3 minutes or until soft.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add salami and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomato, herbs and wine and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- When cooked, drain pasta and place in serving bowls.
- Top with sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Garnish with chopped chives, if desired.
|ANALYSIS per serve|
|Energy kJ (Cal)|
|Iron, Zinc|| |
Australian Institute of Sport - From the "Survival from the Fittest" cookbook
05 Nov 2018
yes, Pasta, survival-from-the-fittest