- 2 cups rice
- olive or canola oil spray
- 150g green prawns, peeled and deveined with tails left intact
- 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 200g beef, sliced
- 200g chicken breast fillet, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 6 button mushroooms, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup canned bamboo shoots, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup snow peas, halved
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced cabbage
- 1 tbs MAGGI Fish Sauce
- 2 tbs MAGGI Oyster Sauce
- 2 1/2 tsp caster sugar
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Cook rice according to packet instructions.
- Spray a non-stick wok or frypan with oil and stirfry prawns over high heat for 3 minutes or until opaque.
- Remove and set aside.
- Add garlic, beef and chicken and stirfry for 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add vegetables, sauces, sugar and pepper and stirfry for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.
- Add prawns and stir-fry until heated through.
- Serve with rice.
- Tip: Use MAGGI Mince Chow Mein Recipe Mix as a short cut.
- Rice can be substituted with MAGGI 99% Fat Free 2 Minute Noodles.
Athletes with high fuel needs (e.g. endurance athletes, athletes who are growing, athletes aiming to increase muscle mass) require extra carbohydrate-based ingredients and a larger serve size
Athletes with low fuel needs (e.g. skill-based athletes, athletes trying to reduce body fat) need to opt for a smaller serve size