Skip to content
Return to top
Preparation time10 minutes + 12 hours standing time
- 2 cups UNCLE TOBYS Traditional Oats
- ½ cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 1/3 cups skim milk
- 1 cup SKI D'LITE Vanilla Crème Yogurt plus extra to serve
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1 apple, grated
- honey, to serve
- chopped banana, strawberries or blueberries, passionfruit and raspberries to serve
- Combine UNCLE TOBYS Traditional Oats, apricots, orange juice, milk, SKI D'LITE Vanilla Crème Yogurt, nuts and apple in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, drizzle with honey, to taste.
- Serve with banana, strawberries, blueberries, passionfruit and/or raspberries and extra yogurt.
|ANALYSIS per serve||6|
|Energy kJ (Cal)||1212|
|Saturated fat (g)||1|