Skip to content
Return to top
Banana & white choc muffins
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ White Choc Bits
- 1 tbs margarine, melted
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 ripe bananas, well mashed
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Line a 12-hole muffin pan with paper muffin cases.
- Sift flours into a large bowl, then add husks.
- Stir in sugar and choc bits and make a well in the centre.
- In a small bowl, use a fork to whisk together margarine, milk, egg, vanilla essence and bananas, then add to flour mixture.
- Stir gently until mixture is just combined (do not over-beat).
- Spoon mixture into cases.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until muffins are well risen and spring back to the touch.
- Leave in pan for a few minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
| Energy (kJ) || |
| Protein (g) || |
| Fat (g) || |
| Carbohydrate (g) || |
Australian Institute of Sport - From the "Survival Around the World" cookbook
05 Nov 2018
yes, Treats, survival-around-the-world