- 6 large nectarines, halved, stones removed
- 6 Anzac biscuits, crushed
- 2 tbs honey
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 4 x 200g tubs NESTLÉ All Natural 99% Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Place nectarine halves, skin-side down, in an ovenproof dish.
- Combine biscuits and honey; place a little in the hollow of each nectarine.
- Add cinnamon and vanilla essence to 1 cup water and pour into base of dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until nectarines are soft.
- Remove from dish and serve with yogurt.
Athletes with high fuel needs (e.g. endurance athletes, athletes who are growing, athletes aiming to increase muscle mass) require extra carbohydrate-based ingredients and a larger serve size
Athletes with low fuel needs (e.g. skill-based athletes, athletes trying to reduce body fat) need to opt for a smaller serve size