Skip to content
Return to top
Apricot & oat muffin
Preparation time10 minutes
Cooking time25 minutes
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 cup UNCLE TOBYS Traditional Oats
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 200g packet dried apricots, chopped
- 1 cup natural yogurt
- ½ cup reduced-fat milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp flaked almonds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Lightly grease 2 x 24 hole mini muffin pan or line with paper cases.
- Sift flours into bowl. Add husks from flour.
- Add UNCLE TOBYS Traditional Oats, sugar and apricot and stir to combine.
- Whisk yogurt, milk, eggs, oil and vanilla together. Add to dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Divide mixture between muffin holes and sprinkle with almonds if desired.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes or until golden.
|ANALYSIS per serve ||24|
| Energy kJ (Cal) ||230|
| Carbohydrate (g) ||8|
| Protein (g) ||1.5|
| Fat (g) ||2|
| Saturated fat (g) ||0.5|
| Fibre (g) ||1|